Saturday 9 April 2011

where to stay


Now I have family in Zim, my parents, my partners parents, aunts, cousins, friends, friends of friends, so when we go back we generally stay with family, go out alot for coffee, breakfasts, lunches, braai's and dinners and drinks, just so that we can catch up and chill out with people we have missed and not seen for about 2 years.
So I haven't really got much experience of the hotel tourist experience that can be had in Zimbabwe. That said, there are some wicked things to do!
I intend to incorporate a regularish posting about Zimbabwe, and perhaps England as well. Till then, I'm going to enjoy the sunshine that is today, build up my deprived store of Vitamin D. The sun is out in West Sussex, and it's a lovely day. I never thought I would say this but at 15C it feels rather nice and warm.




Image source


I love how everything seems so much better and I am so much happier when the sun comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment