Thursday 28 April 2011

the other blog

Just a quick update, I know I've been incredibly slack on this blog. I've also recently created another blog, Hexin Photography, with my partner. It's more of a photography blog. He's just starting on a 365 project, and as of the 10th of May, I will be too. I'm excited! It will be a huge challenge. Just the commitment to take a photo a day for a whole year scares me silly. So if I fall down, if work gets in the way or I have toothache, then I will just carry on the next, adding another day to my journey. Go and have a look, and let us know what you think.

And in other news, a couple of months back I became the lead graphics intern on a wonderful site: Thresholds, an International Postgraduate Forum for the Short Story, and I have been loving building the media library and graphics for them, it's a really great site!

All of this has meant that what with writing dissertations, hanging exhibitions and creating portfolios of writing and photography (not to mention job hunting), I have been neglectful of my home chores, so I'm looking forward to the week after I finish when I can document my sketchbooks and clean the house to show you the changes to our lounge. Exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment