Wednesday 13 April 2011

Clinton Friedman Photography

Wow! These are some georgeous prints. I would definately want to hang these on my walls. Go and have a look at South of the Sahara, or directly to Clinton Friedman's website. They are absolutely beautiful variations on the traditional botanical and wildlife prints!

There is such a variety of art in the UK, the markets every week have canvas prints: most shops have an artwork section and there are so many ways to print out your own images and hang them. But sometimes I just want something familiar that reminds me of where I come from. Sometimes the reminder is too painful, the photographs here might remind me of home and I start to feel incredibly homesick. But I still think that his photographs are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment