Friday 2 July 2010

to do



So the big question, what to do with these chairs??

We sourced them from freecycle and are blessed to have received them. They are very comfortable, but pink! We both hate pink, and the fabrics a bit manky and old, and does not fit with what we want or like. The springs are poking out of the base and the padding needs fixing, one of them feels more dire than the other. So because they were free, and are lovely chairs, I am planning on trying to reupholster them. Its kinda daunting. But what have I got to loose...except for fabric, a little investment and time, maybe my sanity....
I was thinking something striped or patterned, and then I came to my senses. I will go mad trying to line up stripes and prints. So something plain, airy and light. And cheap. hmm... let me think on it a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment